Looking for a powerful and portable way to bring your intentions to life? Spell bottles offer the perfect solution to having all of your favorite intention setting tools in one attractive and portable place. I also love that, unlike charm bags, you can add liquids to your spell bottle much easier and they’re pretty to look at!
What is a Spell Bottle?
Spell bottles are simply a spell that has all of its contents enclosed in a bottle. I like to think of them as little portable altars! You can add energetic materials into a vial or a bottle that relate to the intention you’re working on and have a reminder in your purse, your car, your desk, or wherever you want.
Today, I’m going to give you three recipes to create your own spell bottles, and all of the tools you’ll need to create your own recipes!
Here are the basics to getting started with spell bottles. Read on to see my recipes for spell bottles to help with intuition, abundance, and deflecting negative energy.
What you’ll need to create your own spell bottle:
- Glass bottle or vial with a lid or cork, can be small or large.
- Piece of paper and pen
- Herbs, crystal in a size that will fit in your bottle or vial, essential oils, symbols (optional), and anything else you feel moved to add to it.
Creating your spell bottle:
- Gather any herbs, crystals, essential oils, symbols or other items that will align with and attract your intention.
- Cleanse your materials by the light of the moon, the sun, or with crystals used for cleansing.
- Write your intention on a paper.
- Meditate on your intention for a few moments.
- As you add your materials to your spell bottle speak your intention allowed.
- Close your spell bottle.
Once your spell bottle is closed, don’t open it again until your intention has come to fruition. Place your spell bottle where it makes the most sense to you. If it’s a spell bottle for deflecting negative energy at work, place it in your work space.
Spell Bottle Recipes
You can use as much or as little of each of the ingredients as you’d like, it’s just important that they’re each represented. If I list more than one herb, crystal or symbol you don’t have to use each one, but they do each serve a specific purpose. The intention written on the paper can be changed based on your specific needs, so feel free to change it.
Spell Bottle Charms
You might already have something perfect to use for a symbol in your spell bottle. If you don’t and you’d like one, you can have a charm hand crafted specifically for your spell bottle by us. Click here to make your custom choices for a charm that can be used in a spell bottle, charm bag, or simply placed on your altar.
Improve Your Intuition Spell Bottle
- Herbs: Bay leaf and star anise
- Crystal: Amethyst
- Essential Oil: Frankincense
- Symbols: Third eye symbol
- Intention: Intuitive
Full Moon Energy Spell Bottle
- Herbs: Cinnamon and lavender
- Crystals: Moonstone, peridot, and citrine
- Essential Oil: Myrrh
- Symbols: Moon or Goddess symbol
- Intention: Abundant
Negative Energy Deflection Spell Bottle
- Herbs: Sage and Dill
- Crystals: Obsidian and hematite
- Essential Oil: Rose and lavender
- Symbols: Hamsa with evil eye
- Intention: Protected
Cassie Uhl is the founder and owner of Zenned Out, a jewelry company that handcrafts jewelry with meaning and provides a community that inspires a mindful and spiritual lifestyle. Cassie grew up with a open minded, astrology obsessed grandmother and a father that would take her and her sister star gazing in the wee hours of the night. These experiences shaped Cassie and Zenned Out into what they are today by bringing spirituality and astrology into the forefront. Cassie hopes to give spiritual souls a place to feel at home on the Zenned Out blog and offers handcrafted jewelry with meaningful symbols, powerful gemstones, and mindful quotes to enable people to wear jewelry that aligns with their souls purpose.