Divine spiritual connection, that’s what you strive for, right? Complete and inner peace. The contentment of your place both in and out of, this world. The sensation that you are divinely cared for.
If you’re like me, you’re always looking for meaningful ways to energize your spiritual connection. Think of sacred geometry as your doorway to the light of the universe. Gazing at sacred geometry during meditation, wearing it, and drawing it can all be used to make you feel more in tune.
But, I’ve got more than enlightened know-how for you today!
Read on to learn more about sacred geometry and receive your free printable coloring page to get you in the zone.
What is Sacred Geometry?
This yearning for closeness is nothing new. Some believe that a form of communication can be found from reconstructing geometric patterns found in the natural world. These patterns present themselves in the nautilus shell, the human eye, and molecules of our DNA, snowflakes, even the air we breathe. When these patterns are replicated it is called Sacred Geometry.
Sacred Geometry has been used in the making of the pyramids of Egypt and Mexico, Stonehenge and the Mayan temples (to name a few). Sacred Geometry is thought to be the blueprint of creation and the language of the gods. So, it’s no wonder that these symbols have become admired and replicated all throughout human history.
Without having to go so far as visiting the pyramids, you can apply sacred geometry in your everyday life! Here are a few patterns to get you started.
The Flower of Life
- Holds within it the basic information of all living things. It is the visual expression of the interconnectedness of all life forms.
- See this symbol in your mind’s eye during meditation, or while chanting, as a reminder of your connections with all other humans and this world.
The Seed of Life
- This universal symbol for creation is thought to represent the seed from which all life was made. This seed holds the intelligent blueprint for all life.
- Color this pattern to depict the colors of your seven chakras! The way the colors overlap is referred to as the soul spectrum. Use your soul spectrum pattern as a crystal grid or to charge your crystals prior to chakra work! Let your colorful soul shine!
Click here to get your printable Seed of Life coloring page.
- Traced back through Hinduism, this pattern is said to be the visual expression of OM.
- Meditate on this symbol to inspire enlightenment. Attune yourself to the universal consciousness or wear a Sri Yantra charm for wealth, strengthened relationships, peace, and alignment with the universe.
I can’t wait to see your soul spectrum pictures, be sure to tag @cassieuhl so I can check them out! Find the sacred geometry cards shown in the Ritual Deck here and sacred geometry for crystal grids here in The Goddess Discovery Book.
Cassie Uhl is a published author, artist, intuitive, and founder of Zenned Out. She created Zenned Out in 2012 with the mission to build a brand that normalizes spirituality. In 2018 she self-published her popular and interactive Goddess Discovery Book series. In 2020 her writing and art became more mainstream with Understanding Auras, Understanding Crystals, and Understanding Chakras, published by The Quarto Group. Her writing style and art combine to help marry accessibility with deep spiritual topics. It is her goal to help others understand and live spiritual practices that can change the world. Inspired by her open-minded grandmother, Cassie has been meditating and working with her energy since her teenage years. She received her 200hr YTT in 2012 with a focus on breathwork. Now, her work focuses on energy work, journeying, mediumship, death midwifery, and healing through traditional Celtic shamanic practices.